Neutral Chaos In-Person Training COVID Safety Protocols
Updated February 14th, 2023
In an effort to provide a safe environment for the exploration and training of new skills within our community of artists, we have adopted the following policies and procedures based on guidance from local health organizations, performer's unions, and the CDC.
These policies are the minimum requirements for participation in the workshop. We ask that all participants respect the decisions of anyone who chooses to exercise more stringent precautions.
- Please assist us in this effort by following all health and safety guidelines and risk mitigation strategies including regularly washing and sanitizing hands before close contact with one another or your instructors.
- Please monitor your own health. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, flu, or other respiratory infection, OR if you have reason to believe that you have recently been exposed to and contracted COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend classes at this time.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Any and all participants may be asked to consent to a rapid antigen test in the event of possible exposure.
- If you develop symptoms in class, please stay masked and inform the instructor. If on hand, we will administer a rapid antigen test.
- If positive, we will ask you to leave class and will be offered credit towards a future class.
- If negative, you will be free to return, in a mask, to the classroom. We will retest as needed if your symptoms worsen.
- No proof of vaccination is required in order to participate.
- Masks, while encouraged, are not required to participate.
- If you are traveling via public transport to attend the intensive, we highly encourage you to mask up for the duration of your travels to prevent the spread of infection and assure you are able to participate upon your arrival.
If you have any questions regarding these protocols, please don’t hesitate to reach out via any of the methods below.
Call or Text: (646) 397-9883
Rob Aronowitz, Lead Instructor and COVID Compliance Officer